If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II athletics, you need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
    You need to qualify academically and you will also need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete.
    Checklist for College-Bound Student Athletes
    * Register at the beginning of your sophomore year at www.eligibilitycenter.org
    *Ask your high school counselor to send your transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center
    at the end of your junior year.
    *Take the ACT or SAT and use the code "9999" to have your official scores sent directly
    to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
    *Check with your high school counselor to make sure you are on track to graduate on time
    with your class and have the required amount of courses.
    *Request final amateurism certification during your senior year (beginning April 1).
    *Ask your High School Counselor to submit your final transcript with proof of graduation.
    NCAA Eligibility Center

    P.O. Box 7136