Member Service Opportunities
You may choose from these projects or develop your own project. Keep records and make sure you add this important information to your "blue sheet" in the notebook. You need to keep a log of date, time and short description of what you did to serve your community. This is important for those college applications and essays.
1. Mentoring Middle School students:
2. Mentoring Elementary Students:
3. Volunteer for "Meals On Wheels."
4. Volunteer for VISTO: Check the phone book for information
5. Volunteer to pick up trash on the High School Campus-
6. Volunteer to pick up trash along the roadside in our area- Talk to Mrs. Bob Henderson. She will provide trash bags and reflective vests to wear as you work.