A few facts about me....
Some of my favorite places....
- I am married to Susan (38 years), who also teaches at Callisburg.
- I have a son, Casey, who graduated CHS in 2006.
- My oldest son, Robert, who graduated CHS in 2000, died of cancer in May, 2005.
- I am in my 13th year teaching full time at Callisburg. Prior to that I was a regular substitute teacher for nearly 17 years and taught at Sanger Middle School for a year.
- I have lived in Callisburg for 30 years.
- I am the Pastor of Rosston Baptist Church.
- I enjoy camping, fishing, and working with computers.
- I am certified to teach several subjects, but Science has always been one of my favorites.
- I am in my 16th season of broadcasting Callisburg football, basketball, and sometimes volleyball, softball, and baseball, for Camp Sweeney's KPFC 91.9/89.1.
- There are two statements that summarize my philosophy toward life.
- Life isn't always fair, learn to accept it and deal with it.
- Life is about making choices, make sure they are good ones.