Math Supply List 2017 - 2018
Classroom Wish List
- Pencils - students will not be allowed to work in pen for assignments
- Notebook Paper - used for daily assignments (would love for kids to donate one package and we will keep as a classroom supply)
- Composition Book - (please get a plain one as we will be decorating it) - used for our journal of notes, examples, and practice
- Spiral - to be used for STAAR practice and review
- Pencils - seems like someone always needs one... its nice to have some to keep in the classroom
- Expo Markers - we use these on the board and small boards at our desks
- Colored Cardstock - used to make manipulativies and math games for the classroom
- Thin Markers - used for note taking and various projects
- Hand Sanitizer - because 6th graders are sometimes messy :)
- Sanitizer Wipes - clorox type to clean desks as needed
- Deck of Cards - regular playing cards - used for math games
- Board Games - Used are GREAT as long as all the pieces are there. Lots teach math (or reading/spelling) concepts and are sometimes used for reward days or achieve period groups.
- Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Certificates - There are so many awesome teachers out there making fresh new materials to use in class including task cards, projects, worksheets, and assessments. I love buying them, but they get pricey!